Win a PlayStation 5 Digital Edition!
Pick up a colouring sheet from the Tuatahi First Fibre Kidszone at any one of the Gallagher Chiefs home games this season, or download via the button below.
Participants must be between the age of 3 and 12 years old. The winner will be notified via their parents' social media account or contact details via post. Entries close 26 May 2023.Download colouring sheet
Colour in our picture of Little Chief and our Tuatahi Digital Employee; Giggsy. Then enter the draw via two ways:
Write your contact details on the back of the sheet and post entries to Attn: Tuatahi Marketing Department, PO Box 27050, Garnett Avenue, 3257.
Via social media
Take a photo of your completed entry and post to your parents Facebook or Instagram page and tag us with #TuatahifibreColourComp
Terms and conditions
- These Conditions of Entry and Competition Rules apply to all Tuatahi First Fibre Ltd. (Tuatahi, we, us) competitions. Tuatahi First Fibre Ltd. reserves the right to end any competition or amend the rules at any time.
- When you enter into the promotion you accept these Conditions of Entry and Competition Rules.
- This Competition is only open to “Eligible Entrants”, being individuals who: (i) are residents of New Zealand and (ii) are not employees o agents of the Promoter or any of its related corporations or any agencies associated with the Competition; and (iii) are not a spouse, defacto partner, parent, child or close family member of an employee or agent; and (iv) are not otherwise professionally connected with the Competition.
- Multiple entries are acceptable (unless otherwise stated) but each must be made as a separate entry, and with a separate colouring sheet. Entrants may not use any automated ai system.
- The judge’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Tuatahi First Fibre disclaims any responsibility for the inability to complete or continue an entry due to equipment malfunction, loss of mail, acts of God or otherwise.
- By participating, and accepting a prize, the winner grants Tuatahi exclusive permission to use their name, drawing, characters, photograph, voices and likeness in connection with promotion of this and other related contests and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
- All personal details provided to participate in these promotions will be held by Tuatahi for the purpose of this promotion and entries may be used by us for future promotional and marketing purposes, unless otherwise advised by entrants.
- Tuatahi First Fibre reserves the right to refuse the prize to a person who is reasonably considered to have breached any of the competition terms, or gained unfair advantage in participating in the Competition or obtained a winner status using fraudulent means.
- Tuatahi First Fibre reserves the right to discontinue the competition at any stage.
- The Promoter is Tuatahi First Fibre Ltd, 11 Ken Browne Drive, Te Rapa, Hamilton, 3200.
- The prize must be claimed within 60 days of winning.
- We will do our best to notify the winner of time remaining – it is the sole responsibility of the winner to claim their prize. All unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.
- In the event a winner chooses not to accept a prize, they forfeit any claims to the prize, which can then be awarded to a runner-up at our discretion.
- We may dispose of any unclaimed prize at the end of 60 days.
- If the specified prize is unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances we may substitute another prize of similar or equal value.
- Tuatahi First Fibre is not responsible for misuse of a claimed prize or for the performance of goods or services provided by any third party.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable. Only the person who originally entered the Competition can be awarded the prize. No other family members, friends, office associates or any other person will be able to participate on another person’s behalf.
- Unless otherwise stated the winner will be picked at random.
- The winner will be contacted by phone, email or social media. If we are unable to contact the winner (using contact details provided) after trying several times over a 24 hour period, they may pick another winner. The only exception to this is if the prize is time critical, then Tuatahi First Fibre will make a reasonable attempt to contact winner before picking another winner.