Promotion Specific Terms for
In-home Tech Support (the Promotion)
Place an order for a new fibre connection at an Eligible Address on our network and receive complimentary In-home Tech Support!
In addition to our standard terms (which may be found here), these Promotion Specific Terms apply to the Promotion.
‘In-home Tech Support” is a session of up to one hour in where a Tuatahi representative will provide you with technical support to help you get your devices connected and up and running on our network.
‘Eligible Address’ means a residential address which must be able to connect to our fibre network. You can check whether your address can connect to our fibre network here. Your Eligible Address must not have an existing fibre broadband connection.
By redeeming an In-Home Tech Support voucher (Voucher), you accept the following Terms;
‘We’ means Tuatahi First Fibre Limited and/or our subcontractors.
‘You’ means the individual who has redeemed a Voucher.
- In-home Tech Support is a complimentary service which may be offered as part of a specific promotion. In-home Tech Support does not form part of our standard installation service and is limited to a one-time only service.
- Our End User Terms do not apply to In-home Tech Support, or the technical support provided as part of this.
- If you are eligible to receive In-home Tech Support as part of a promotion or campaign, we will provide you with a Voucher in accordance with the terms and conditions of that specific promotion or campaign (Promotion Terms).
- A Voucher may be redeemed for one session of up to one hour where a Tuatahi representative will attend your premises and provide the following technical support, to assist as required by:
a. connecting devices to your router (such as your television, tablets etc)
b. signing in to your devices on the new internet service
c. changing your WiFi name and password
d. establishing the most consistent way to get WiFi coverage throughout your home.
- A Voucher:
a. must be redeemed within three months of the date of issue;
b. may only be redeemed once;
c. must be redeemed for the premises to which it was issued, and that premises must be connected to our fibre network at the time of our In-home Tech Support visit.
6. You must be at the premises during your In-home Tech Support visit. We reserve the right to forfeit a Voucher if you are not at the premises at this time.
7. In-home Tech Support must be taken as offered and cannot be redeemed for cash.
8. We reserve the right to:
a. verify the validity of a Voucher and whether the premises is connected to our fibre network;
b. require you to provide proof of identity and/or proof of valid Voucher; and/or
c. refuse to honor a Voucher redeemed outside of its validity period.
9. We will use reasonable care and skill when providing our In-home Tech Support service; however, we do not guarantee that the technical support will be fault free. To the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any loss (including indirect and consequential loss) or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the technical support including the supply of goods or services by any person to you.
10. By booking an In-home Tech Support visit, you agree that we may use your personal information to provide the complimentary service to you, including disclosing your personal information to our subcontractors to deliver the technical support. All personal information will be collected and stored in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020 and our Privacy Notice which may be found here.
11. These Terms are governed by the laws of New Zealand.